S M L / N J
1 1 0 . 5 7 N E W S
November 16, 2005
This working version is believed to be stable, but
we have not run our full regression-test suite.
Bugfixes and minor feature enhancements.
- Replaced stub for Array2.copy with an actual
- Fixed erroneous out-of-bounds test in
- Removed deprecated function Substring.all.
- Tweaked the new interval set API (in SML/NJ library)
to their correct names
- Changed hexadecimal digits to upper-case as required by the
- EXene is now maintained by a group of people at K-State:
- Fixed problem in back-trace facility where a spurious
message about exception ExnDuringExecution would be printed.
- Re-organized the way the compiler refers to libraries such as
the Basis, various components of the SML/NJ library, and the
(It is now possible to redefine the pathname anchors that normally
are used to refer to these libraries (for the purpose of pointing
user code to alternative implementations etc.) without disturbing
the proper functioning of the interactive system and the compiler.)