S M L / N J
1 1 0 . 4 1 N E W S
July 5, 2002
This working version is believed to be stable, but
we have not run our full regression-test suite.
- A number of small, but important bug fixes.
- Fixed a bug in MatchTree.nth (regexp library).
- Fixed a long-standing memory leak in the GC where a program
with fixed-sized live data could suffer from unbounded VM
growth (bugs 1119 and 1131). Note that we thought that this
bug was fixed in 110.40, but we were wrong.
- Fixed inlined versions of Real.min and Real.max.
- Resurrected SMLofNJ.Internals.BTrace.mode, which had gone missing.
- Added missing implementation of IEEEReal.fromString.
- Added missing implementations of
- Exported structure BTImp from
$smlnj/viscomp/debugprof.cm so that other clients can
set up backtracing support.